In order to promote entrepreneurship of KITEE members and to encourage them to build a promising startup, KITEE holds its first Idea Pitch Competition on May 31, 2017, where KITEE members will compete individually or as a team to win an award of $2,000 plus continuous assistance, upon requests, from KITEE Angel Committee in various areas including formation, business plan, fundraising, legal, accounting, marketing, channel introduction, and technologies until they grow to the next phase of business.
Any KITEE member or those who submitted the KITEE membership application form as of the application due date (May 15th, 2017) can compete as an individual or a team.
- The idea to be pitched should not yet be commercialized.
- Presentation format: Any format including PowerPoint and Video.
- Language: English or Korean
- Team: Consisting of one or more KITEE members in any area
Key Factors in Evaluation:
- Viable idea with a well defined target market
- Market competition
- Timeline including time to market of the product(s) and/or service(s) and growth plan
- Ability to execute the plan to a successful company (in Interview)
- May 15, 2017 Application due
- May 17, 2017 Pre-screening (document examination)
- May 31, 2017 Idea Pitch at Samsung Electronics, 105 Challenger Road (6th floor), Ridgefield Park, NJ. (7:00 ~ 9:00pm)
- June 1, 2017 Interview and Q&A
- June 1, 2017 Winner announcement
Interested? Please click the APPLY button below and fill out the form. Or, you may send your application to email@example.com. It will take about an hour for you to complete the application.
Click here to download the competition flyer.
Click here to submit a KITEE membership application.