The KSEA Northeast Regional Conference (NRC) and KITEE hold the second NRC Idea Pitch Competition on May 2nd, 2019 during the NRC 2019 at LG Electronics USA in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. This competition aims to promote entrepreneurship of Korean-American scientists, engineers, and students studying engineering and science and encourage them to pursue building a promising startup. Of the many that apply, selected budding entrepreneurs will go head-to-head to compete individually or as a team to win an award of $2,000 plus continuous assistance, upon requests, from KITEE Angel Committee in various areas including formation, business plan, fundraising, legal, accountant and financial, marketing & channel introduction, and related technologies until they grow to the next phase of business.
• Any compelling idea for business that has not been commercialized yet
Winners (Up to 3):
• 1st place: $2,000 plus, upon requests, continuous assistance from KITEE
How to Apply:
• By April 29th, submit a one-page description to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• Finalists will showcase their innovative solution, idea, or technology and will be assessed by a panel of judges on site.
• Each will have a total of 10 minutes (6 minutes to pitch and 4 minutes for Q&A with the panel).
• Confidentiality: Protection of intellectual property (IP) is up to the contestant.